Welcome to the Crackerjack Training Website
The Central Point for Childcare Training Courses across the Midlands, Crackerjack Training provides high quality childcare training courses and support for learners to achieve a recognised qualification that is valued within the Childcare Sector.
We offer a variety of learning programmes and apprenticeships to suit all levels of ability. Our programmes range from Study Programme (Level 1), Traineeship (Level 2), Apprenticeships (Level 2 & 3) and we also offer Level 4 in Playwork, Level 5 in Early Years, the TAQA award for Assessors and Verifiers as well as short courses specifically tailored to Childcare practitioners and managers.
Crackerjack Training holds Contracts with The Skills Funding Agency, the Education Funding Agency and we are also able to facilitate the Advanced Learning Loans.
Crackerjack Training was inspected by Ofsted (May 2011) and gained an “Outstanding” grade One for “Achievement and Standards”. Ofsted also listed the following as the key strengths of Crackerjack Training:
● “Outstanding success rates”
● “Excellent standards of learner’s attainment”
● “Good teaching and learning”
● “Wide range of support for learners”
● “Good management of learning programmes”
● “Good strategies to support community cohesion”
Click here to view our May 2011 Ofsted Report.
Where do we deliver our childcare training courses?
● Birmingham ● Solihull ● Sandwell ● Dudley ● Walsall ● Hereford ● Worcestershire