Preparing for Interviews
It is vital that you prepare for any interview
Know the company you are interviewing for:-
- What do they do?
- What does the Apprenticeship involve?
- Why would you be great for the company?
Practice answering some of the questions they might ask you:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Describe a situation where you worked as part of a team
- What do you expect to be doing in five years time?
- Make a list of your interests, strengths and weaknesses and accompany these with examples of when you did this or some evidence to back these up
- Don’t forget to look smart – look in a mirror – would you hire you?
- Prepare some questions to ask the interviewer
- Plan how to get to the organisation the night before and leave yourself plenty of time to get there – Don’t be late!
Click on the below video to see how you should and should not act!