Preparing for Interviews
It is vital that you prepare for any interview
- Know the company you are interviewing for:- What do they do?
– What the Apprenticeship involves?
– Why you would be great for the company?
- Practice answering some of the questions they might ask you
– Why do you want to work with us?
– How would you describe yourself?
– Describe a situation where you worked as part of a team
– What do you expect to be doing in five years’ time?
- Make a list of your interests, strengths and weakness’ and accompany these with examples of when you did this or evidence to back these up
- Don’t forget to look smart
– look in a mirror – would you hire you?
- Prepare some questions to ask the interviewer
- Plan how to get to the organisation the night before and leave yourself plenty of time to get there – Don’t be late!
Click on the below video to see how you should and should not act!