Early Years Assessor
Childcare Tutor – Salary dependant on experience
Crackerjack Training is an outstanding training provider for Early Years and Play-work qualifications.
Due to the popularity of our courses we are now looking for a full time Early Years tutor to support our students. We are now looking to make this appointment as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a background working within Early Years
- have a relevant teaching qualification eg PGCe / PTLLS / DTLLS
- have strong communication skills
- be able to work independently
- have an Early Years qualification to Level 3 or above
- have strong organisational skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise & Planning delivery of teaching sessions
- Delivery of teaching sessions to young people (aged 16-23)
- Level 2 Functional Skills/or equivalent in English, Maths & ICT
NB : Full DBS will be required on successful appointment