Early Years Tutor
This position is a full time position; working week: Monday –Thursday: 9am to 5pm and Friday 9am – 4pm. Term time only.
Salary of £18,000 – £20,000 per annum, depending on experience.
This is an opportunity to join an outstanding training provider for Early Years qualifications.
The tutor will be responsible for delivering qualifications on ESFA funded programmes.
The ideal candidate will:
– have a background working within Early Years
– have a relevant teaching qualification eg PGCe / PTLLS / DTLLS
– have strong communication skills
– be able to work independently
– have an Early Years qualification to Level 3 or above
– have strong organisational skills
Responsibilities will include:
– Organise & planning delivery of teaching sessions
– Delivery of teaching sessions to young people (aged 16-23)
– Carrying out tutorials
– Working as part of a team.
– Early Years Level 3 qualification
– GCSE in English and Maths or equivalent.
NB: Full DBS will be required on successful appointment
To apply please forward an up to date CV to; firstname.lastname@example.org