Childcare Tutor – Salary dependant on experience
Crackerjack Training is an outstanding training provider for Early Years and Play-work qualifications.
Due to the popularity of our courses we are now looking for a full time Early Years tutor to support our students. We are now looking to make this appointment as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a background working within Early Years
- have a relevant teaching qualification eg PGCe / PTLLS / DTLLS
- have strong communication skills
- be able to work independently
- have an Early Years qualification to Level 3 or above
- have strong organisational skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise & Planning delivery of teaching sessions
- Delivery of teaching sessions to young people (aged 16-23)
- Level 2 Functional Skills/or equivalent in English, Maths & ICT
NB : Full DBS will be required on successful appointment
Recruitment Officer – Salary dependant on experience
We are seeking to expand our employment and recruitment team.
We are looking for outgoing, hardworking team players, with excellent organisation and people management skills.
You will work as part of the Recruitment Team carrying out all aspects of recruitment for Crackerjack Training within certain geographical locations.
You will be expected to proactively build a database of referral partners, organise and attend careers events and support Crackerjack Training with recruitment in any way you can.
The role requires you to possess excellent relationship building skills and be confident to communicate at high levels.
Salary to be discussed at interview
- Effectively manage vacancies and applicants using an online government system.
- Advising Directors and Managers on their recruitment needs and keeping all parties updated with progress.
- Screening candidates, arranging interviews and delivering feedback to candidates and nurseries.
- Maintaining own vacancies and ensuring that appropriate action is being taken to ensure roles are filled with the best candidate.
- Working as part of a busy, friendly team, you will be prepared to lend assistance to your colleagues as needed.
- Implementing and complying with the company’s Equality & Diversity, Safeguarding and Health and Safety policies and ensuring that the safety and welfare of learners is monitored
The successful applicant will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of delivering recruitment services within a recruitment agency or internal recruitment department (DESIRABLE)
- An excellent communicator who is motivated by success. (ESSENTIAL)
- Well organised with excellent time management skills (ESSENTIAL)
- A team player who is prepared to pull together with colleagues to deliver the best possible recruitment service to Crackerjack Training.(ESSENTIAL)
- Experience in the Childcare/Early Years sector (DESIRABLE)
- Level 3 Information, Advice & Guidance qualification or equivalent (DESIRABLE)
We look forward to hearing from you!