Applying for an Apprenticeship
You can apply for an apprenticeship by going to the Find an Apprenticeship Website
First you must create an account. This allows you to:
- Apply for Apprenticeships
- Get emails and text alerts about new Apprenticeships and your applications
- Track your applications
- When you register for the first time you will receive a confirmation email through your registered email address, which will contain a 6-character activation code.
- Put this activation code into the relevant box to activate your account.
Found a position?
- Once you have found the position you want, applying is easy. The application form is simple, secure and reusable.
- You can view the status of your applications and manage them online.
- You can also set up alerts to tell you about new opportunities that may interest you.
If you’re unsuccessful
- You can ask for feedback if you don’t get selected.
- You can complain if you think you weren’t successful because you were discriminated against, or your treatment in the interview or application process was unfair.
- Telephone: 0800 015 0400
- 8am to 10pm, 7 days a week