What are the benefits of an Apprenticeship?
- Earning a salary
- Training in the skills employers want
- Excellent progression opportunities
– Whether you want to study further
– Or climb the ranks within the workplace
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Increased future earning potential
– Apprentices enjoy marked salary increases when they complete their training
– Those completing a higher apprenticeship could see increased earnings of an estimated £150,000 over their lifetime.
- Paid holiday
You can still go to University once you have completed a Level 3 Apprenticeship and study towards a Degree.